- Call a meeting of the members to decide who will fill the roles of the Committee (Secretary, Public Officer, President, Treasurer).
- Vote upon and approve the association name.
- Approve the constitution/rules - associations are governed by a set of rules. You can create your own or adopt the Model Rules (external link).
- Complete and lodge the Application for Incorporation (external link).
- Lodge the form together with the constitution/rules and the fee.
- Forms can be lodged
CBOS Disciplinary and Experts PanelsCBOS is seeking expressions of interest to be part of a pool of experts. Read more about the roles, skills and expertise required.
Expressions of interest must be received by close of business Friday 25 October 2019.