<p>Information on running an incorporated association in Tasmania</p>
Applying for Incorporation
- Call a meeting of the members to decide who will fill the roles of the Committee (Secretary, Public Officer, President, Treasurer).
- Vote upon and approve the association name.
- Approve the constitution/rules - associations are governed by a set of rules. You can create your own or adopt the Model Rules (external link).
- Complete and lodge the Application for Incorporation (external link).
- Lodge the form together with the constitution/rules and the fee.
- Forms can be lodged
- in person at any Service Tasmania shop
- by post to:
- Registration Services
Consumer, Building and Occupational Services
PO Box 56
Rosny Park TAS 7018