Annual Returns for incorporated charities

You don't have to provide financial statements to the Tasmanian Commissioner for Corporate Affairs if your charity is:

  • an incorporated association AND
  • registered with and providing financial statements to the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC).

The Commissioner can still request a copy of information your organisation has supplied to the ACNC.

If your organisation fails to lodge a return with the ACNC, you must comply with the Tasmanian reporting requirements.

Read A Fact Sheet - Associations Incorporation Changes (PDF, 158.6 KB)