MyBond for organisations acting as a tenant

Tenants, property owners and property agents can access the online bond management system called MyBond.

An Organisation acting as a tenant includes Organisations that rent properties on behalf of their staff.

What does this mean for you?

You can:

  • Pay your bonds online or at a Service Tasmania shop (Note: cheques are not accepted by the Rental Deposit Authority)
  • Claim a bond online
  • Dispute a bond claim online, including uploading evidence directly to the MyBond system
  • Approve a claim against your bond online
  • Update your contact details

What do you need to do?

If you already have a bond held by the Rental Deposit Authority you will be pre-registered in MyBond.

To log into MyBond

  • Go to www.cbos.tas.gov.au
  • Follow the links which will take you to the MyBond login page
  • Select the tenant link
  • Your username is your email address
  • Select reset password
  • A temporary password will be sent to your email address
  • Use the temporary password to login and create a new password for your account.

If you are unable to log in, or don’t know the login details for your organisation, please contact us on 1300 654 499.

New organisations acting as tenants

  • You need to register by going to www.cbos.tas.gov.au
  • Follow the links which will take you to the MyBond login page
  • Select the tenant link or
  • Select the register link or
  • Select Organisation as your type of registration.

Training tools and resources

You can read the Fact Sheet - MyBond - Organisations acting as tenant (PDF, 166.4 KB)

Do you need more help?

  • Call us on 1300 654 499
Updated: 17 Jan 2023

This page has been produced and published by the Consumer Building and Occupational Services Division of the Department of Justice. Although every care has been taken in production, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy, completeness, or relevance to the user's purpose of the information. Those using it for whatever purpose are advised to verify it with the relevant government department, local government body or other source and to obtain any appropriate professional advice. The Crown, its officers, employees and agents do not accept liability however arising, including liability for negligence, for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the information and/or reliance on its availability at any time.