Read the following information before logging in or registering
If you were a tenant before 1 May 2019, you will already be registered in MyBond.
Log in using your email or phone number, or contact the Rental Services team on 1300 654 499 if you need help. Have your Tenant ID or Bond Number before calling. You can get your Tenant ID or Bond Number from your Property Agent or Property Owner.
What you can do in MyBond
- Pay your bond contribution online
- Claim your bond contribution, or approve or dispute a bond claim
- Check the status of your bond
- Update your contact details
Log in or register to use MyBond
if you are:
- A person renting a residential property or
- An organisation acting as a tenant (i.e. you are an organisation renting a property on behalf of your staff)
Already registered? Log in to MyBond
New tenant? Register to use MyBond
Pay a bond online
Did you know you can pay a bond contribution without logging in, for example on behalf of someone. Pay online now (you will need the payment reference number).
Do you need help?
There are independent advocacy support services available which protect the rights of people with disability. CBOS also helps clients who need extra support managing their MyBond account. Read more information on tenant advocacy and support using MyBond.
Contact our rental team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 654 499
You must have your Tenant ID or Bond Number before calling. You can get your Tenant ID or Bond Number from your Property Agent or Property Owner.
- How to log in (YouTube)
- How to register (YouTube)
- How to pay your bond contribution (YouTube)
- How to approve or dispute a bond claim (YouTube)
- Tenant - My Bonds page (YouTube)