Find a licensed security agent, motor vehicle trader, or conveyancer

Search Now for a licensed security agent, motor vehicle trader or conveyancer in any of the following categories

Please note this search does not provide information about the status of a licence application

Risk based licenceActivity
Security and investigation agent
  • Security guarding general
  • Security guarding with dog
  • Security guarding with firearm
  • Monitoring room operator
  • Bodyguard
  • Crowd control
  • Inquiry agent
  • Commercial agent
  • Commercial sub agent
Motor vehicle traderNot applicable
ConveyancerNot applicable
Updated: 17 Jan 2023

This page has been produced and published by the Consumer Building and Occupational Services Division of the Department of Justice. Although every care has been taken in production, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy, completeness, or relevance to the user's purpose of the information. Those using it for whatever purpose are advised to verify it with the relevant government department, local government body or other source and to obtain any appropriate professional advice. The Crown, its officers, employees and agents do not accept liability however arising, including liability for negligence, for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the information and/or reliance on its availability at any time.