Caravan compliance certificates

For vehicle registration purposes you are required to have an electrical compliance certificate displayed in your transportable structure or caravan.

You need to arrange for an electrical contractor to inspect and test the electrical installation in the caravan who will then arrange for Consumer, Building and Occupational Services to provide the certificate.

Your electrical contractor will fill in the caravan details on the certificate and provide it to you to place on display in the caravan.

Updated: 03 Jun 2020