- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
- Telephone: 1300 654 499
- Fax: (03) 6173 0205
National Relay Service (NRS)
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call us through the NRS
- TTY users: call 133 677, and ask for 1300 13 55 13
- Speak & Listen users (speech-to-speech relay): call 1300 555 727, and ask for 1300 13 55 13
- Internet relay users: connect to the NRS via the National Relay Service website (external link), and ask for
1300 13 55 13
Consumer, Building and Occupational Services
PO Box 56
Rosny Park TAS 7018
CBOS Burnie office is moving to Devonport
From Monday 3 February 2020, the CBOS office on the North West Coast will be at a new location and have a new postal address:
Street: 8 Griffiths Street, Devonport
Postal: PO Box 208, Devonport TAS 7310
All other contact details remain the same.
Provide feedback about our services
We welcome comments, compliments, complaints or suggestions about our services.
- online contact enquiry form
- or call 1300 654 499
All details included in your complaint or feedback will be kept confidential.
If you are not satisfied with how we have responded to your feedback, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Tasmanian Ombudsman.
The Tasmanian Ombudsman is an independent officer of the Tasmanian Parliament who investigates complaints about state and local government services. For more information, visit Ombudsman Tasmania (external link) or call 1800 001 170 (Free call from a landline nationally - call charges may apply from a mobile or pay phone).