Information for interstate electricians and contractors

Electrical work must only be performed by licensed electricians under the management of an electrical contractor.

You must provide a record of electrical work to your customer.

You must lodge a Certificate of Compliance (CEC) with TechSafe Australia Pty Ltd for notifiable electrical work.

Where to next

Performance of electrical work

Updated: 04 Jun 2020