This Determination provides building requirements in coastal inundation hazard areas where a Local Council has adopted provisions of the new Tasmanian planning system.
- Working in a coastal inundation (flooding) hazard areas
- Investigation area classification
- Coastal inundation hazard report
- Building and demolition work with limitations
- Building Act 2016 (external link)
- Building Regulations 2016 (external link)
- Fact Sheet - Building in bushfire, landslip and flood hazard areas - Building Act 2000 and Building Regulations 2014 (PDF, 265.3 KB)
- Coastal Inundation Hazard Code - Tasmanian Planning Scheme State Planning Provisions (external link) (PDF, 3.2 MB)
- Coastal Inundation Investigation Area - Site Assessment - Department of Premier and Cabinet (external link)
- Coastal Inundation Hazard Management Note (external link)
This page has been produced and published by the Consumer Building and Occupational Services Division of the Department of Justice. Although every care has been taken in production, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy, completeness, or relevance to the user's purpose of the information. Those using it for whatever purpose are advised to verify it with the relevant government department, local government body or other source and to obtain any appropriate professional advice. The Crown, its officers, employees and agents do not accept liability however arising, including liability for negligence, for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the information and/or reliance on its availability at any time.