Presented by : The Centre for Environmental Training.
Competency based training in site and soil assessment for design and management of domestic on-site wastewater systems.
Technical sessions include:
- The Regulatory Environment
- General Environmental Duty
- Wastewater Characterisation and Testing
- Primary Treatment; Septic Systems
- Composting Systems and Greywater Diversion
- Sand Filters, Media Filters and Mound Systems
- Treatment Wetlands and Reed Beds
- Secondary Treatment; Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Soil Based Systems
- Trenches and Beds
- LPED Systems and Wick Trenches
- Evapotranspiration Systems
- Water Balance Analysis
- Soil Landscape Interpretation for Land Capability Assessment
- Soil Permeability and Dispersion Demonstrations
- Soil Properties and Classification
- Soil Testing
- Nutrient Removal and Land Application Systems
- Irrigation Systems
- Land Capability Assessment
- Site and Soil Assessment
- Field Based Land Capability Assessment
- Soil Permeability Testing by Constant Head Permeameter
- Site Evaluation and Design Exercise
- Failing Systems; Auditing and Troubleshooting
Course fee: $2,195.00 + $219.50 GST = Total $2,414.50
10% discount for two or more registrations from the same organisation.
This page has been produced and published by the Consumer Building and Occupational Services Division of the Department of Justice. Although every care has been taken in production, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy, completeness, or relevance to the user's purpose of the information. Those using it for whatever purpose are advised to verify it with the relevant government department, local government body or other source and to obtain any appropriate professional advice. The Crown, its officers, employees and agents do not accept liability however arising, including liability for negligence, for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the information and/or reliance on its availability at any time.