This Determination provides building requirements in riverine inundation hazard areas where a Local Council has adopted provisions of the new Tasmanian planning system.
- Working on land subject to riverine inundation (river flooding)
- Interpretation of the National Construction Code (NCC)
- Building and demolition work with limitations
- Building Act 2016 (external link)
- Building Regulations 2016 (external link)
- Fact Sheet - Building in bushfire, landslip and flood hazard areas - Building Act 2000 and Building Regulations 2014 (PDF, 265.3 KB)
- Flood-prone Areas Hazard Code - Tasmanian Planning Scheme State Planning Provisions (external link) (PDF, 3.2 MB)