Surrender registration or change current application

Surrendering your registration

You can voluntarily surrender a Tasmanian Working with Vulnerable People Registration at any time.

Send the registration card with a letter advising you no longer require the registration to:

Department of Justice
Consumer, Building and Occupational Services - RWVP
PO Box 56
Rosny Park TAS 7018

Cancelling a registration amendment

You can cancel an amendment you have started (but not completed) through My Registration You will be sent an SMS or email verification code to access your registration details.

Related links

Updated: 10 Jun 2020