Full licence holder
- You will receive a re-application notification two months before the expiry date on the licence
- The re-application notice will be sent to the last known address given by the licence holder
- Lodge at any Service Tasmania shop with:
- evidence you have successfully completed all training units (including First Aid if the activity requires it).
See the list of current fees for security agent licences
How soon should I lodge a re-application notice?
- At least 6 weeks before the expiry date
- This is to avoid your licence expiring before the new licence is issued
- The re-application notice shows the date your licence is due to expire
- Once the expiry date has passed the notice is no longer valid and you will have to lodge a new application.