It is important that you meet your CPD requirements when registered as a licence holder in Tasmania. You must complete the minimum CPD requirements, regardless of whether you work full or part-time or live and work interstate or overseas.
There are various ways to plan your CPD so that you meet the requirements when living outside of Tasmania. For your convenience, we have provided a list of the wide range of approved learning activities through online programs.
Where to next
- What CPD points do I need? - shows the CPD required points by licence holder category
- How to get CPD points - outlines what activities can be counted towards CPD points
- How do I record my CPD? - outlines how to record CPD, and provides a CPD recording template that can be downloaded
- CPD events calendar - shows the range of training events available by either industry and date. It also includes additional training resources with links to other approved training providers
- CPD - ongoing training - shows a list of CPD activities that are available on an ongoing basis
- CPD - additional training resources - provides additional lists of approved CPD training providers and their links