CPD requirements are very flexible with a wide range of approved learning activities to count towards your CPD points.
Examples of approved activities can include:
- trade events designed to update you on new technologies or new methods of work
- conferences - industry specific
- forums or workshops
- face-to-face classroom style
- online/e-learning programs
- tool box meetings which include skills updates
and each of these are suitable towards obtaining your CPD points.
We have also recognised that for some there may be difficulties in attending face-to-face courses. E-learning/online programs are also available through Registered Training Organisations or Industry Associations for licence holders.
To find approved activities, go to the CPD events calendar to find a range of events available. The Calendar also lists the types of CPD activities and their point’s value.
Where to next
- How do I record CPD? - outlines how to record CPD, and provides a CPD recording template that can be downloaded
- CPD events calendar - shows the range of training events available by either industry, region and date. It also includes additional training resources with links to other approved training providers
- CPD - ongoing training - shows a list of CPD activities that are available on an ongoing basis
- CPD - additional training resources - provides additional lists of approved CPD training providers and their links
- How to plan and maintain your CPD when working or living outside of Tasmania - outlines your requirements for CPD whether living or working outside of Tasmania and links to CPD activities
- Meeting the Criteria - how we assess the CPD Activities - shows the subjects CPD covers, and a guide to provide you in determining the possible CPD points against your course or activity.