Presented by: Tasmanian Renewable Energy Alliance.
Facilitators: Jack Gilding (TREA), Clive Attwater (Australian Electric Vehicle Association) & TasNetworks.
An informative session on the implications for electricians of the take-up of electric vehicles (EVs).
- when will affordable EVs be available?
- how, where and when will they be charged?
- what hardware is available?
- what standards are in place?
- what are the implications for wiring of workplaces and homes?
- how will EVs interact with solar PV and the grid?
TasNetworks will present on the changes to the connection application process that will apply from 1 December as a result of the National Distributed Energy Resources Register.
Jack Gilding, Executive Officer of TREA will explain the default time-of-use tariffs for new and changed connections that will apply from 1 July 2020 and the opt-out provisions. He will also demonstrate analysis of smart meter data to work out the best tariff option for a household.
Cost: TREA Members - no charge : Non-Members - $20.00