Training Provider : HIA
Gain the skills to plan and supervise on-site activities and complete administration processes.
- appraise contracts, identify operational requirements and implement strategies
- prepare and complete project schedule and administration
- determine required resources
- prepare and submit condition reports
- supervise and maintain the administration of claims, payment processes and on-site communications
- comply with quality control procedures.
4 Sessions: 9, 16, 23 30 June 2020.
Cost : Member: $359.00 (GST exempt) - Non-member: $449.00 (GST exempt)