Training Provider : HIA
Equip yourself with the important skills and knowledge to apply legal requirements and contractual compliance to building and construction projects of residential and low-rise commercial buildings.
- apply OHS legislation and provisions on-site
- apply the codes, Acts, regulations and standards
- comply with insurance or regulatory requirements
- apply the laws relating to builder licensing or registration
- apply legislation to financial transactions
- meet building contract obligations
- apply dispute resolution processes and industrial relations policies and obligations.
4 Sessions: 23,30 April & 7,14 May 2020.
Cost : Member: $359.00 (GST exempt) - Non-member: $449.00 (GST exempt)