02Testing & Tagging - Electrical 09:00am - 04:00pm MBT Office, 41 Steele Street, Devonport. CPD Points: 6 Region North West
ArchitectsBuildersBuilding DesignersBuilding Services DesignersBuilding Service ProvidersBuilding SurveyorsEngineers
Training Providers: Master Builders Tasmania
This training will enable you to test and tag your own small power tools, residual current devices and extension leads.
Topics covered include:
- effects of electricity on the human body
- methods of reducing electric shock
- how to use a variety of test equipment
- inspection and testing of various equipment
- introduction to electrical fundamental concepts
Costs: Members - $75 / Eligible non-Members - $120
Note: Bring along any power tools to practice on.