03Tasmanian Business Skills 05:00pm - 08:30pm HIA Offices, 30 Burnett Street, North Hobart. CPD Points: 12 Region South Four sessions 3, 10, 17 & 24 September 2020.
Presented by : HIA
The course will teach you to:
- Identify and treat business risks.
- Identify and comply with the regulatory, legal, taxation and insurance requirements.
- Identify specific legal requirements apply to the management of a small business.
- Negotiate and arrange contracts
Additionally this course will cover:
- Understanding cash flow management
- Identifying tax principles and requirements
TBCITB funding available for this course for eligible students.
Cost : Member - $400.00 : Non-member - $500.00.