2021 - 09 Nov 2021Supervising Building Work 19 October 2021 05:00pm - 08:30pm HIA Offices, 30 Burnett Street, North Hobart. CPD Points: 12 Region South 4 Sessions - 19, 26 October & 2, 9 November 2021.
Training Provider : HIA
Gain the skills to plan and supervise on-site activities and complete administration processes.
- appraise contracts, identify operational requirements and implement strategies
- prepare and complete project schedule and administration
- determine required resources
- prepare and submit condition reports
- supervise and maintain the administration of claims, payment processes and on-site communications
- comply with quality control procedures.
On successful completion of this short course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the Nationally Recognised units:
- CPCCBC4007A Plan building or construction work
- CPCCBC4008B Conduct on-site supervision of building and construction projects
You can use the Statement of Attainment as credit towards gaining a range of nationally recognised qualifications including the following, which are offered by HIA:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC40508 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Site Management)
Cost : Member: $359.00 (GST exempt) - Non-member: $449.00 (GST exempt)