2021 - 20 May 2021Supervising Building Work 29 April 2021 05:00pm - 08:30pm This is an online event. CPD Points: 12
Training Provider : HIA
Gain the skills to plan and supervise on-site activities and complete administration processes.
- appraise contracts, identify operational requirements and implement strategies
- prepare and complete project schedule and administration
- determine required resources
- prepare and submit condition reports
- supervise and maintain the administration of claims, payment processes and on-site communications
- comply with quality control procedures.
4 Sessions: 29 April & 6, 13, 20 May 2021.
$359 HIA member. Funded rate: $150* HIA member
$449 non-member. Funded rate: $240* non-member
The Tasmanian Building and Construction Industry Training Board supports this training for eligible participants
For funding eligibility and conditions please call 1300 650 620 or email email@example.com