2021Sizing Residential and Commercial Eaves Gutters and Downpipes 08:30am - 12:00pm TasTAFE - Clarence Campus - Warrane. CPD Points: 3 Region South Open to all plumbers with a Roof 'Practitioner' or 'Certifier' licence.
Presented by: TasTAFE Plumbing CPD Program
This is a three-hour course that includes the following:
- Compliance requirements of the Building Act 2016 and:
- Roofing plumbing requiremens within the Plumbing code of Australia (free copy of the PCA provided)
- Interpretation of the DTS Solution AS?NZS 3500.3:2021
- Determination of regional rainfall intensity (AEP%)
- Applying eaves gutter effective cross-sectional area data in the sizing process
- Catchment areas per downpipe and size of downpipes
- Calculation of deemed-t-satisfy overflow measures.
Open to all plumbers with a Roof 'Practitioner' or 'Certifier' licence.
Cost & Funding Assistance
$180.00 (incl GST). Some participants may be eligible for Keystone (TBCITB) funding assistance. You must apply directly with Keystone prior to course commencement. Apply with Keystone here.
To book a place contact Tammy Cornish on 6165 6482 or PlumbingCert4@TasTAFE.tas.edu.au