Date to be ConfirmedSizing Residential Eaves Gutters and Downpipes using NCC Volume 2 08:30am - 12:00pm TasTAFE - Devonport Campus CPD Points: 6 Region North West Open to all plumbers with a Roof 'Practitioner' or 'Certifier' licence.
Presented by: TasTAFE Plumbing CPD Program
This is a three-hour course that includes the following:
- Compliance requirements of the Building Act 2016 and:
- Roofing plumbing requirements within the Plumbing code of Australia (free copy of the PCA provided) and link to the DTS solution form NCC Vol II
- Interpretation of the DTS Solution from NCC Vol II
- Acceptable Construction Practice 3.5.3
- Determination of regional rainfall intensity
- Catchment areas per downpipe, size of downpipes and location
- Clarification of commonly misunderstood '12m rul' and proximity of downpipes to valley gutters
- Calculation of continuous overflow measures and dedicated overflow devices.
Open to all plumbers with a Roof 'Practitioner' or 'Certifier' licence.
Cost & Funding Assistance
$180.00 (incl GST). Some participants may be eligible for Keystone (TBCITB) funding assistance. You must apply directly with Keystone prior to course commencement. Apply with Keystone here.
To book a place contact Tammy Cornish on 6165 6482 or PlumbingCert4@TasTAFE.tas.edu.au