Date to be ConfirmedSanitary Drainage - Refresher Course 08:00am - 04:00pm TasTAFE - Devonport Campus CPD Points: 6 Region North West
TasTAFE Plumbing CPD Program
This is a 1 Day course that includes the following:
- Compliance requirements of the Building Act 2016 and PCA
- Interpretation of the new DTS solution AS/NZS 3500.2:2021, including:
- Branch drain junction connection angles
- Drain installation and flexibility requirements in Class M, H and E soils (as per AS 2870:2011 and App G within AS/NZS 3500.2:2021)
- Review of IO provision and fixture connection options to gullies
- Specific connection requirements including baths with concealed traps, commercial fixtures, urinals, clothes washing machine standpipes, etc.
- Vent fixture unit loadings and application of vent rating system
Open to all plumbers with a current ‘Practitioner’ or ‘Certifier’ licence.
Cost & Funding Assistance
$330.00 (incl GST). Some participants may be eligible for Keystone (TBCITB) funding assistance. You must apply directly with Keystone prior to course commencement. Apply with Keystone here.
To book a place contact Tammy Cornish on 6165 6482 or PlumbingCert4@TasTAFE.tas.edu.au