04Respectful Workplace Relationships - Building & Trade Industry. 01:00pm - 03:00pm MBT Offices, 41 Steele Street, Devonport. CPD Points: 1 Region North West
ArchitectsBuildersBuilding DesignersBuilding Services DesignersBuilding SurveyorsElectriciansEngineersGas-FittersPermit AuthoritiesPlumbersRestricted Electrical
Respectful Workplace Relationships presented by Roz Taylor and Master Builders Tasmania.
These sessions are are specifically tailored for apprentices, certified tradespeople and all staff working in the Tasmanian Building & Trade industry.
During the 2 hour session we will discuss and workshop these topics:
- What is (and isn’t) a respectful workplace?
- Working within a culture of gossip, inappropriate behaviour and strong personalities
- Cultural self, unconscious bias and why it matters
- Where is the line? - behaviours at work
- Bullying and harassment in the building & trade industries
- Contributing to and achieving a mentally safe workplace
- Rights, responsibilities and duty of care
Cost $55.00 per person.