2021 - 07 Feb 2022Residential Building Codes 6 December 2021 05:00pm - 08:30pm HIA Offices, 30 Burnett Street, North Hobart. CPD Points: 18 Region South 6 Sessions 6,12 Dec 2021, 17, 24, 31 Jan & 7 Feb 2022.
ArchitectsBuildersBuilding DesignersBuilding Services DesignersBuilding Service ProvidersBuilding Surveyors
Training Provider - HIA
Gain the practical skills to access, interpret and apply building codes and standards to low-rise residential and commercial buildings.
You will learn how to:
- access and interpret relevant code, standard and fire protection requirements
- classify buildings
- analyse and apply a range Building Code of Australia (BCA) compliance solutions.
On successful completion of this short course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the Nationally Recognised unit:
- CPCCBC4001A Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
You can use this Statement of Attainment as credit towards gaining a range of nationally recognised qualifications including the following, which is offered by HIA:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating)
- CPC40508 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Site Management)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
$597 HIA member. Funded rate: $230* HIA member
$687 non-member. Funded rate: $320* non-member
The Tasmanian Building and Construction Industry Training Board supports this training for eligible participants
For funding eligibility and conditions please call 1300 650 620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org