2022NECA Legal Series - Adjudication Determinations and Judgements. 11:00am - 12:00pm This is an online webinar. CPD Points: 1
Presented by: NECA
Facilitator: Stafford Poyser - NECAs Solicitor Director
Where you have obtained a Judgement in your favour for payment of monies owed to you, it is important to note that some debtors may still not pay. So, what can you do in this case?
Join our webinar on Wednesday 9 November as NECAs Solicitor Director Stafford Poyser, explores the various options and steps available to you where a debtor is not paying you in accordance with a judgement made against them.
The webinar will reference the following legislation:
- Building and Construction Industry (Security of Payment) Act 2009 (ACT);
- Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 (NSW);
- Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act 2017 (Qld);
- Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2009 (Tas);
- Corporations (Tasmania) Act 1990 (Tas);
- Bankruptcy Act 1966 (Cth);
- Magistrate’s Court (Civil Division) Act 1992 (Tas).
There is no cost for this event.