31Interpreting Plans & Specifications 05:00pm - 08:30pm These sessions are now online Zoom Webinars. CPD Points: 6 Region South Two sessions - 31 August & 7 September 2020.
ArchitectsBuildersBuilding DesignersBuilding Services DesignersBuilding Service ProvidersBuilding SurveyorsEngineers
Training Provider : HIA
Confidently read and interpret plans and specifications relevant to medium rise residential and commercial projects in order to update estimation, planning and supervisory activities.
- identify types of drawings and their purposes
- apply commonly used symbols and abbreviations
- locate and identify key features on a site plan and drawing
- correctly read and interpret specifications
- identify non-structural aspects to the specification.
Costs : Member - $204.00 (GST exempt) Non-member - $294.00 (GST exempt)