2021Internal Waterproofing 22 September 2021 08:00am - 12:00pm This is an online webinar. CPD Points: 4
Presented by: Master Builders Tasmania.
Designed to give an overview of Wet Area Waterproofing requirements under the National Construction Code (NCC), and the revised Australian Standard AS3740. Addressing defect causes and application of the standard relative to current industry trends and practices.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
* Common failures in waterproofing and how to avoid them
* Use of materials / compatibility of products
* Design issues
* Installation practices
- MBT Member $35.00 (A member of Master Builders Tasmania. This includes your employees)
- Eligible Non Member $50.00 (Not a member of Master Builders Tasmania but is eligible for TBCITB funding)
- Non Eligible Non Member $100.00 (Not a member of Master Builders Tasmania and is NOT eligible for TBCITB funding)