2022 - 24 Aug 2022Installation and Maintenance of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas - Refresher - Hobart 08:00am - 04:30pm TBA byTraining Provider CPD Points: 12 upon successful completion Region South
Presented by: Competency Training
This course is intended for electricians working in potentially explosive atmospheres caused by flammable liquids, vapours, gases and combustible dusts, referred to as ‘hazardous areas’.
This course will contain the following;
- Reading and interpreting hazardous area
- Explosion-protection techniques
- Equipment and cable installation
- Electrical testing in hazardous areas
- Attending to breakdowns and maintenance
- Conducting visual, close and detailed inspections
- Reporting on the integrity of an installation
Cost : $990.00 GST exempt.