28Gas Fitters Forum 2019- Launceston 09:00am - 11:30am Tramsheds, 4 Invermay Road, Launceston. CPD Points: 6 Region North
Presenters: Consumer, Building and Occupational Services - Gas Standards and Safety (GSS) , Master Plumbers Association Tasmania (MPAT) & Dr Christopher Munnings from the CSIRO.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from Dr Christopher Munnings from the CSIRO about fascinating and very exciting hydrogen gas developments, that are going to significantly shape the future of the gas fitting industry.
- Hydrogen and Biogas - future fuels CRC, H21 :
- How energy networks are changing, and the continued drive to decarbonise all industrial sectors.
- Technological research and developments to accelerate decarbonisation
- Diverse CSIRO programs in hydrogen including chemical synthesis, fuel cells, electrolysers, fuel cleaning and hydrogen separation.
- The CSIRO established facility called the Centre for Hybrid Energy Systems (CHES). CHES is an industry research hub that allows a diverse range of researchers from within CSIRO and industry partners to come together in collaborative projects to develop and showcase new technologies.
- Emerging technologies and the impact that they could have on the gas industry in Australia with a particular focus on hydrogen and hydrogen related technologies.
- Commercial Cooking Equipment Appliance Regulators
- AS 3814 amendments
- Appliance Servicing - AS 4575, Gas Fitting Notices and Service Notices
- Identified Gas Supply Point Issues (LPG)
- Caravan/Boat Refresher
- Legislation – Complex, Non-Compliances, Gas Fitting Notices, Metre Installation Reference Numbers, Defect Notices.
- AS/NZS 5601 Parts 1 & 2 amendments
- Gas Compliance Mark and Gas Technical Regulators Committee Scheme Rules
- Test Points
- Parallel Threads
- Viega on Caravans
- Reasonably Practicable – recertification of installations
- Open Flued Appliances – current actions/recalls/training/testing