2021External Waterproofing 2 March 2021 12:30pm - 04:30pm Master Builders Tasmania, Launceston Office 30 Gleadow Street LAUNCESTON CPD Points: 4 Region North
BuildersBuilding DesignersBuilding Service Providers
Presented by: Master Builders Tasmania
Designed to give an overview of Wet Area Waterproofing requirements under the National Construction Code (NCC), and the revised Australian Standard AS3740. Addressing defect causes and application of the standard relative to current industry trends and practices.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
* Common failures in waterproofing and how to avoid them
* Use of materials / compatibility of products
* Design issues
* Installation practices
Designed to give an overview of above ground waterproofing, compliance and practical applications required by Australian Standard AS4654.2
It will address defect causes and application of the standard relative to decks, planter boxes and movement and drainage principles. Also details Standard requirements for planter box waterproofing and defect avoidance principles for efflorescence.
- MBT Member (A member of Master Builders Tasmania. This includes your employees) $60.00
- Eligible Non Member (Not a member of Master Builders Tasmania but is eligible for TBCITB funding) $90.00
- Non Eligible Non Member (Not a member of Master Builders Tasmania and is NOT eligible for TBCITB funding) $230.00