2022External Waterproofing Workshop 04:30pm - 08:30pm This is a Zoom Webinar CPD Points: 4
Presented by : HIA
This workshop will provide an understanding of external waterproofing relevant to BCA requirements.
- BCA (NCC) and AS 4654.2 – 2012 Waterproofing Membranes for External Above Ground Use compliance.
- Practical design principles and applications to achieve compliant external wet areas, and identification of defects and non-compliant practises
This workshop will cover:
- Familiarisation with AS 4654.2-2012,
- Waterproofing Membranes for External Above Ground use,
- Design principles and practical applications of the Standard
- External waterproofing defect identification and common industry practices.
- BCA ( NCC ) and AS 4654.2-2012 Mandatory Requirements
- Causes of failure and defects.
- Deck waterproofing components.
- Efflorescence defects and design solutions.
- Planter boxes and below ground waterproofing.
- Inspection and acceptance testing.
Cost: HIA Member - $220.00 : Non-Member - $330.00