2021 - 20 Apr 2021Estimating and Tendering 8 March 2021 05:00pm - 12:00am HIA Offices, 2/167 Westbury Road, Prospect. CPD Points: 18 Region North Six Sessions - 9, 16, 23 & 30 March 7 13 & 20 April 2021.
Presented by: HIA Tasmania.
Effectively bring together and present a wide selection of information via the preparation of tender documents, evaluation of contracts and the interpretation of project requirements.
You will learn how to:
- read and interpret plans and specifications
- identify, calculate and establish labour costs and physical resources
- develop estimated project costs and evaluate contract risk
- prepare, evaluate and obtain endorsement for tender documentation.
On successful completion of this short course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the Nationally Recognised units:
- CPCCBC4004A Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4013A Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
You can use this Statement of Attainment as credit towards gaining a range of nationally recognised qualifications including the following, which are offered by HIA:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating)
- CPC40208 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Contract Administration)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
$544 HIA member. Funded rate: $230* HIA member
$634 non-member. Funded rate: $320* non-member
The Tasmanian Building and Construction Industry Training Board supports this training for eligible participants
For funding eligibility and conditions please call 1300 650 620 or email email@example.com