2020Electrical Testing and Tagging 09:00am - 04:00pm Master Builders Tasmania, Hobart Office Level 5, 116 Bathurst Street HOBART CPD Points: 6 Region South
Presented by; Master Builders Tasmania
This training will enable you to test and tag your own small power tools, residual current devices and extension leads.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Effects of electricity on the human body
- Methods of reducing electric shock
- How to use a variety of test equipment
- Inspection and testing of various equipment
- Introduction to electrical fundamental concepts
Bring some of your power tools with you to practice on.
- MBT Member $75.00
- Eligible non Member $120.00 (Not a member of Master Builders Tasmania but is eligible for TBCITB funding)
- Non Eligible Non Member $250.00 (Not a member of Master Builders Tasmania and is NOT eligible for TBCITB funding)