2022Controlling Condensation in Buildings 8 June 2022 09:00am - 04:00pm MBT Launceston Office 30 Gleadow Street Launceston CPD Points: 6 Region North
ArchitectsBuildersBuilding DesignersBuilding SurveyorsEngineers
Presented by: Master Builders Tasmania
With Dr Mark Dewsbury and Clarence Macalister learn how to control condensation in buildings.
- What the NCC Condensation regulations mean to builders, designers, and other professionals
- The science of condensation explained in simple terms
- Why modern buildings are more prone to condensation and mould
- How different materials and assemblies affect condensation in buildings
- Practical construction methods and specifications to manage risk
- Many on-site case studies and examples
- Updated best practice designs for a range of wall and roof systems
MBT Member - $45.00
Eligible Non Member - $75.00 - Not a member of Master Builders Tasmania but is eligible for Keystone funding.
Non - Eligible Non Member - $195.00 - Not a member of Master Builders Tasmania and is NOT eligible for Keystone funding.