2022Controlling Condensation in Buildings - 4 October 2022 09:00am - 04:00pm Master Builders Tasmania, 30 Gleadow Street, Launceston. CPD Points: 6 Region North
ArchitectsBuildersBuilding DesignersBuilding Services DesignersBuilding SurveyorsEngineers
Presented by: Master Builders Tasmania
With Dr Mark Dewsbury and Clarence Macalister learn how to control condensation in buildings.
- What the NCC Condensation regulations mean to builders, designers, and other professionals
- The science of condensation explained in simple terms
- Why modern buildings are more prone to condensation and mould
- How different materials and assemblies affect condensation in buildings
- Practical construction methods and specifications to manage risk
- Many on-site case studies and examples
- Updated best practice designs for a range of wall and roof systems
- MBT Member $45.00 - A member of Master Builders. This includes your employees.
- Eligible Non-Member $75.00 - Not a member of Master Builders Tasmania but is eligible for Keystone funding.
- Non-Eligible Non-Member $195.00 - Not a member of Master Builders Tasmania and is NOT eligible for Keystone funding.