2021 - 02 Sep 2021Building Contracts 12 August 2021 05:00pm - 08:30pm HIA Offices, 30 Burnett Street, North Hobart. CPD Points: 12 Region South Four sessions 12, 19, 26 August& 2 September 2021.
Training Provider: HIA
Gain a practical understanding of building contract administration, including the selection, preparation and administration of residential and commercial building contracts.
- selecting, preparing, administering and finalising contracts
- the essential elements, sections and clauses of a building contract
- how to manage and avoid breaches of contract.
On successful completion of this short course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the Nationally Recognised units:
- CPCCBC4003A Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4016A Administer a construction contract
You can use these Statements of Attainment as credit towards gaining a range of nationally recognised qualifications including the following, which are offered by HIA:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC40208 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Contract Administration)
- CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating)
Cost : Members - $359.00 (GST exempt) - Non-members $449.00 (GST exempt)