01Building Business Skills 09:00am - 04:00pm HIA Office, 30 Burnett Street, North Hobart. CPD Points: 12 Region South This is a 2 day course held 1 & 8 November.
HIA are pleased to announce the introduction of this NEW short course! In conjunction with the Tasmanian Building and Construction Industry Training Board (TBCITB), HIA are offering this nationally recognised course to ensure Tasmanian builders and tradies are equipped with the skills and knowledge to navigate the risks of running their own businesses.
This course is run by HIA and is supported by TBCITB, Master Plumbers Tasmania and NECA.
This 2 day course will teach you to:
- Identify and manage business risks;
- Identify and comply with taxation, insurance and other regulatory requirements;
- Identify specific legal requirements and apply these to the management of a small business;
- Negotiate, arrange and administer contracts; and
- Understand cash flow management.
On successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment which you can use as credit towards gaining a range of other nationally recognised qualifications.
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business.
No charge for participants eligible for TBCITB funding.