2021 - 26 Oct 2022AS/NZS3500.3:2021 Revisions 12:02am - 12:00am This is an online course and can be undertaken at any time. CPD Points: 2
ArchitectsBuilding DesignersPermit AuthoritiesPlumbers
Presented by : Master Plumbers Tasmania
This course will provide an explanation of the changes to the AS/NZS 3500.3:2021
This course is intended for those working in the plumbing industry who wish to upgrade their knowledge and skills in this area. This course is the third in a series of courses developed to provide knowledge of the changes to the AS/NZS 3500 Australian Standard.
The major revisions in each Section of AS/NZS 3500.3: 2021 will be highlighted to assist the learner to recognise and apply the changes. Text and images from each of the Sections are included with the focus on roof drainage systems, surface water drainage systems, pumped systems, site testing and siphonic drainage systems.
- Changes in the new version of the AS/NZS 3500.3:2021
- How is the AS/NZS 3500.3 called up as “deemed to satisfy” document
- Application of the AS/NZS 3500.3:2021
- Materials and Products
- Roof drainage systems – design and installation
- Surface water drainage systems – design and installation
- Surface and subsoil drainage systems – Installation and ancillaries
Cost - $40.00