2021AS/NZS3000:2018 A2 Amendments Launceston 24 Nov21 05:00pm - 07:30pm Hotel Grand Chancellor, 29 Cameron Street, Launceston. CPD Points: 4 Region North
Presented by: Master Electricians Australia
- Steve Chadwick - MEA
- Henry Hodgson - Manager Electricity Standards & Safety, CBOS
A2 Amendment – Wiring Rules Update
Important update on the key changes. This includes:
- Powered testing of RCDs
- Switchboard verification requirements
- Lighting circuits changes
- New requirements for common residential areas
- Non-domestic bathroom equipment changes
- Power boards banned in certain spaces
- Testing Polarity and correct connections merged
- And more...
This is a free, industry wide briefing session – open to all electrical pratitioners and contractors.
Maximum capacity is 130 people including speakers so registrations are essential.