Date to be ConfirmedAAV and Sanitary Stack Design - Refresher Course 08:30am - 12:00pm TasTAFE - Devonport Campus CPD Points: 3 Region North West
TasTAFE Plumbing CPD Program
AAV and Sanitary Stack Design - Refresher Course
This is a 3 hr course that includes the following:
- Compliance requirements of the Building Act 2016 and PCA
- Interpretation of the new DTS solution AS/NZS 3500.2:2021, including:
- Review of Elevated Pipework design including new branch drain connection requirements
- AAV application, sizing and installation requirements
- Review of RVASS and Fully Vented Mod design and installation requirements
- Specific connection requirements including FWG’s over habitable areas, baths with concealed traps, commercial fixtures, urinals, clothes washing machine standpipes, etc.
- Stack vent fixture unit loadings and application of vent rating system
Open to all plumbers with a current ‘Practitioner’ or ‘Certifier’ license
Cost & Funding Assistance
$180.00 (incl GST). Some participants may be eligible for Keystone (TBCITB) funding assistance. You must apply directly with Keystone prior to course commencement. Apply with Keystone here.
To book a place contact Tammy Cornish on 6165 6482 or PlumbingCert4@TasTAFE.tas.edu.au