Training providers must keep a record of attendance at approved continuing professional development (CPD) activities/events and provide this to CBOS afterwards. Send a copy of the attendance sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
The training provider must also give each attendee a certificate of attainment or attendance.
Any course assessments should meet the learning objectives. It could be a test on the course content or another written or practical assessment.
- Attendance Sheet (PDF, 147.2 KB) - click to download
Where to next
- How to apply for CPD points - outlines the requirements for approval
- Meeting the criteria - how CPD activities are assessed - outlines the subjects that cover CPD, requirements that met CPD approval and how to evaluate CPD points
- Assessment process for approval - step by step guide of the approval assessment process
- Occupational Licensing (Continuing Professional Development) Determination 2018 (PDF, 202.0 KB) – CPD requirements for practitioners
- Occupational Licensing (Building Services Work) Determination 2019 (PDF, 650.2 KB) – Licensing requirements for building services providers including CPD requirements
- Occupational Licensing (Approved Courses of Training) Determination 2017 (PDF, 498.2 KB) - Approved training courses or competencies required for electricians, plumbers, gas-fitters and auto gas-fitters.
This page has been produced and published by the Consumer Building and Occupational Services Division of the Department of Justice. Although every care has been taken in production, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy, completeness, or relevance to the user's purpose of the information. Those using it for whatever purpose are advised to verify it with the relevant government department, local government body or other source and to obtain any appropriate professional advice. The Crown, its officers, employees and agents do not accept liability however arising, including liability for negligence, for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the information and/or reliance on its availability at any time.