On this page you will find the latest advice on:
- Changes to residential tenancies - COVID-19 Disease (Emergency Provisions) Act 2020
- Consumer rights, travel and event cancellations relating to COVID-19
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) scams - advice from ACCC/Scamwatch
- Overseas students - COVID-19 travel bans - rental bonds and leases
- Property managers - overseas students - COVID-19 travel bans - rental bonds and leases
Latest advice from Australian Government Department of Health
Health and safety of workers and other persons
Public Health Services (external link) is the lead Tasmanian Government Agency for the Tasmanian response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). All businesses should be monitoring advice on:
- preventing exposure
- when to get treatment and
- when and how to conduct testing.
WorkSafe Tasmania has some advice for employers and businesses relating to obligations and responsibilities for the health and safety of workers and other persons.
Note: WorkSafeTasmania does not provide specific information relating to the spread or containment of the virus. For this information visit Public Health Services (external link).